OIL & GAS / STAR-TELEGRAM is a two tower class B office building situated in a historic mixed-use development within the amenity-rich environment of the Fort Worth Central Business District. Ideally located at the corner of West 7th Street and Throckmorton Street, the project resides on what has long been considered a premier site in Ft Worth CBD.
The Star-Telegram tower is a 19-story building that features a mixture of Art Deco and Gothic designs along its façade. Originally constructed in 1929, then expanded in 1934, architect Wyatt C. Hedrick designed the building for the Fair Department Store.
The Oil & Gas tower, delivered in 1954, is a 16-story building that was designed by the architecture firm Preston M. Geren & Associates.
In 1991 the two towers were unified by a single entrance facing West 7th Street. Oil & Gas/Star-Telegram boasts an abundant and walkable amenity base, exceptional parking, and premier views of some of Fort Worth’s most iconic landmarks.
- Located in the center of Fort Worth’s vibrant Central Business District
- Across the street from the historic Fort Worth Club
- Walking distance from Sundance Square, the entertainment center of Fort Worth
- Abundant choice of restaurants, retail and other business services
- Home to the Trinity River Vision Project
- Two separate towers totaling 440,000 SF of office space
- Attached parking garage with ample parking for tenants and visitors
- Affordable quality working environment with flexible lease terms
- Generous tenant improvement allowance
- Newly renovated lobby
- Deli located in the lobby
- 1,600 square feet of conference room space
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Drop Off Service
- 24/7 manned security
- Professional leasing and management
- Telecom Hotel with exceptional data/internet connectivity
- Internet/data providers located in the building
- Full floors and model office suites ready for immediate move-in
- Shoe Shine